Letting some of it trickle out while trying to soak it all in

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Always to scale


It's amazing that, from a newborn to an NBA forward, each person's fingers fit in his or her own nose. Earlier today Ingrid said, "I have a booger daddy." I looked at the tiny orifice and thought,
"Man, I'm never going to be able to pick that out. Not even my pinky could fit in there."
While I shuffled through the drawer looking for something small enough to scoop the mucous, Ingrid took matters into her own, perfectly sized hands.




3 comments:

  1. "hold on, let me just grab this real quick." she the prettiest snot nosed kid i've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just talking about this same thing the other day! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwahahahahahaha... it's so true. :o)

    ReplyDelete